Lake Tahoe | Where best friends are made!


Pablito, Pia, Guincha at L.A. Build your Buddy!

Build Your Buddy Workshop is the only store in Jordan that offers an interactive "make your own stuffed animal" retail-entertainment experience.

Guests who visit BYB workshop enter a lovable environment consisting of six stuffed animal-making stations: 
  • Choose Me,
  • Stuff Me, 
  • Wash me, 
  • Name Me, 
  • Dress Me 
  • and Take Me Home.
  •  
Here i give you some information to Know what i was talking about. We were driving to L.A. from Lake Tahoe and we found that shop. It was excelent though i´ve never bought one of those. I ran out of money at that time of my trip and i had a lot of issues to buy, such as food hahahaha!!Here i also found a video at one of that shop in NY. When i was studying ADVERTISING at my 1st year, i was invited to a conference about USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and they told me about this SHOP. I looked into this & here i am...



 
 

Entradas populares