Lake Tahoe | Según (my friend) Trevor Husted

Foto con la que gané el concurso de WEUSA 2011.

"Hey guincha, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I like your blog its a good way of documenting your experiences in the Tahoe area and in the states for that matter as well.

Trevor Husted
I think the best things about Tahoe are the feel of the people, their connection to nature and their love of the mountains. There is such a laid back vibe but also at the same time a great motivation to get out and seize the day whether it be during the winter or the summer.
I had a lot of fun experiences mainly through the ski school at alpine, the music jam sessions and meeting new people.
I look forward to the possibly returning back there in the near future. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet up soon. all the best, 
Trevor"

Esta fue una buena forma de volver a reencontrarme con viejas experiencias y nutrirme de información sobre experiencias ajenas que compartieron un tiempo y un espacio conmigo. 
Ver la realidad desde otros puntos de vista siempre fue una salida creativa a mi forma de ver las cosas y es como me dijo una vez:

"Las cosas cambian de perspectiva según el cuento que te estés contando, siempre se puede contar mejor". 
Pablito Maca y Guincha






Entradas populares